Ivis:Dashboards - PCI
Ivis:Dashboards for PCI can save you time, eliminate risk and maintain control of your PCI compliance.
Click Here to Start your Ivis:Dashboards for PCI subscription TODAY!
Includes 3 Users
PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requires merchants who accept credit cards, both online and offline, to maintain control of customer payment card data. The world's largest corporations to the smallest online-only internet stores should strive for PCI compliance because nothing is more important than the security of your customer's payment information.
- Easy to follow question and answer format
- Simple, secure and cost effective
- Real time dashboard for tracking compliance
- Lowers compliance overhead costs
- Complete document
- Automated e-mail alerts and notifications
- Full audit trail
- Visualize your compliance
Risks of not being PCI compliant:
- Compromised data negatively affects consumers, merchants, and financial institutions
- A single incident can severely damage your reputation and your ability to conduct business effectively
- Data breaches can lead to catastrophic loss of sales
- Possible negative consequences also include:
- Insurance claims
- Cancelled accounts
- Payment card issuer and